Your #internet #speed and what it means can help you get the most out of your internet #connection. Slow speeds and weak connections can be frustrating and even costly.
try a few of these steps to maximize your connection.
1. Start > Run, type gpedit.msc to go and press Enter.
2. After the Group Policy will open of the window.
3. The window panel Computer Configuration> Administrative template> Network> QoS Packet Schedule Click
4. Doing so will open your right-hand side of the list, double-click on the Limit Reversable
5. A box will open so that the name of the Enable radio box to tick.
6. Thereafter, the Bandwidth limit (%) 0% to open the box will be a let down (no matter if it will not be zero)
7. Then press Apply and OK let
8. However, after this increase the speed of your Internet seem. Restart the computer and see if you can make a check.
check speed of your internet
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and give comments. Thank you☺